After a year of fundraising, R&D, user testing, forming partnerships, and continued success, we now understand that we are part of something much bigger.
VR is about to change the Rehabilitation World.
But it will not stop there.
VR will change the face of healthcare.
As the first certified VR medical software in the world, we believe that we can lead the way.
VRHealth develops innovative medical software that immerses patients in virtual reality (“VR”) environments. We are currently developing VRPhysio – a VR physical rehabilitation software which provides physical therapists with real-time data analysis, based on artificial intelligence algorithms. This rehabilitation software is compatible with the top VR headsets on the market.
Our next VR medical software products – currently under rapid development and regulatory review process – are planned to be released during Q1 2018. These products are intended for the following fields:
- Cognitive treatments: Post stroke treatments, concussion, dementia
- Coordination disorder: DCD disorder
- Psychological treatments: phobia treatments
- Pain management
VRHealth aims to completely disrupt the healthcare world by harnessing the VR technology. By doing so, we will:
Help patients get well faster, in a fun and immersive way.
Enable healthcare professionals to quantify processes that were never measured before, providing them with accurate tracking tools and meaningful insights.
Reduce costs for hospitals and insurers.
How it works:
VRHealth offers games, movies and 360° exercises in VR which encourage patients to perform all their required rehabilitation exercises, while enjoying them too, under real-time guidance and monitoring.
The platform ensures strict adherence to treatment protocols, which are adjusted by clinicians and therapists for each patient. The treatment regimens are converted into VR environments, providing patients with a unique rehabilitation experience in the clinic. On their way to a speedy recovery, patients can continue their practice sequence, by exercising with the same VR platform at home.
Additionally, our medical software collects and analyzes data during the exercises, and at the end of each session, this information is presented both to the physical therapist and the patient in the form of progress graphs. Remote access to the collected data enables therapists or physicians to monitor exercises remotely, and, at any time, adjust the gaming experience according to patient needs.
It’s been a wild year! Here are some of the things we accomplished:
- Recently began working with several world-renowned U.S. hospitals and rehabilitation centers, such as Spaulding Rehabilitation Center, and Beth Israel Hospital – both in Boston, MA, and others.
- We are the first medical VR company in the world with an ISO certification (ISO 13485: 2016).
- Received a grant from Israel’s Chief Scientist.
- Participated in Pulse@MassChallenge – the most prestigious accelerator program for digital healthcare worldwide.
- Established meaningful, long-term business partnerships with Microsoft and AARP.
- Started our Pre-order campaign and acquired our first paying costumers!
- Received amazing feedback from users of all age groups.
- Received vast media coverage in more than 20 countries and 10 different languages.
- Raised more than $2m to date (around 700k through Exit Valley platform) and counting – here is a link to our campaign if you want to join us.
We invite you to join us on this incredible journey and follow us on our new website and look for our pages in the social media pages.
VRHealth – Redefine Therapy.
Eran Orr, Founder of VRHealth group & CEO VRHealth USA